CENTR has published its Report on ICANN58. This report covers issues discussed at the ccNSO and GAC meetings. New in this edition: information boxes highlighting topics specifically relevant to ccTLDs and CENTR members.
- CCWG on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs
- ccNSO Strategic and Operational Planning Working Group
- ccNSO PDP on retirement of ccTLDs and review mechanisms for delegation, revocation and retirement of ccTLDs
- Competition, Consumer Trust & Consumer Choice Review Team
- Accountability Framework and Exchange of Letters
- Accountability update
- PTI update
- Towards a data-driven ICANN
- Geographic names, focus on 2-letters at second level
- Data protection
- DNS Abuse Mitigation
- Public Working Safety Group (PSWG)
- Future gTLD policies
- And much more!