CENTR publishes its Report on RIPE73
CENTR just published its Report on RIPE73, which took place on 24-28 October 2016 in Madrid.
- WHOIS – Europol lobbying for accuracy
- The ITU, the WTSA and the Internet of Things turf race
- Documenting (and enhancing?) accountability in RIPE
- Address Policy – Clash over IPv4, new policy for IPv6 follow-up allocation?
- Anycast Root Servers: how many anycast sites are enough?
- DNS WG: Benchmarking DNS Servers, new gTLD “noise”
- Other DNS-related bits: KSK roll, ECDSA
- GM: Unchanged fee structure, more members, more staff