The CENTR Registrar Portal is a public resource intended for use primarily by Registrars, however may also be interesting to others interested in information on ccTLDs. Users can lookup specific ccTLDs and find data grouped into the following areas:
- Organisation details (name, country, total accredited registrars..)
- Links to key documents (accredited agreements, terms and conditions, open stats..)
- Administrative information (fees, invoicing/payments..)
- Technical setup (EPP, DNSSEC etc)
- EPP status codes list (how the Registry defines a list of key EPP status codes - eg use of RFC5730 or self-defined..)
The current version (v.1) of the Registrar Portal was released in August 2016 and can be accessed via the below link. The portal is due to be discussed at upcoming CENTR meetings however if you have specific suggestions on data or functionality, please contact us.
Note to CENTR members: You are able to update data on your TLD/s directly within the members area of CENTRstats. Login to CENTRstats and open 'update public data' from the resources menu.